Wednesday, September 02, 2020

...9.2...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...as usual...I can't believe it's September 1st already...time is certainly flying by during this strange year...
...the new September Porch Pillow Project is up...

...I figure if you don't like the 'sourthern-ness' of the Y'all...you can just leave it off and recenter the Happy F@LL part...
...in other knitting news...the Footlets are finished...just in time for me to wear them with my (white) Keds at least once before Labor Day...haha...
...and I'm really happy with them...
...they fit me really well...
...they're nice and thin...
...and that little bit of garter stitch at the top of the heel is the perfect little 'grip' to keep them up inside your shoe...you know...so your shoe won't 'eat' your socks...did your Mom say that when you were little...mine did...haha...
...invisible inside the Keds...

...the Ked's were a gift from the Man...

...and the white skinny jeans were an end of summer purchase at Kohls last year with the gift card my Mom gave me for my birthday...last year...and I've never worn them...it was too late in the season last year...and then I've hardly been out of the house this year...so weird to have brand new jeans in my closet for a year...
...you can barely see that strip of garter stitch at the top of the heel...
...after Labor Day...I'll probably be wearing them with these shoes...they are more open on top...
...but still the Footlets barely show...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's hard to believe it's September already. I make a file folder on my computer each month to organize my photos.....2020 August, 2020 September for example. It always is a reminder how quickly time files when I seem to make a new file folder so quickly! Love the shoes, footies and skinny jeans! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those look really great and they are a perfect fit. I like how you showed them with different footwear.

    ReplyDelete