Saturday, October 21, 2017

...Dinner and a Movie...

...I know this seems a bit same-y...
...but I still had fresh zucchini...
...so I grilled that...
...and made ANOTHER bowl...for dinner...I do this ALL THE TIME!...I LOVE them...

...and the movie...it was the Man's choice this week...and we had gotten The Martian...back in August...just to have a movie to watch with Mom and Frank when they were here...so it's been languishing in our cabinet for quite a while...we've even had another visit with Mom since then...

...and luckily for me...Mom had told me the ending...because it was a pretty stressful movie...and I hadn't watched then end yet...so I was happy to know how it all turned out...

...we liked the movie though...

...my choice next week...so recommend a good movie for me...preferably something not too stressful...

~Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I don't remember telling you the ending but glad you like to know it anyway. We saw it in theater and liked it too. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've just finished the Peaky Blinders series (3 seasons so far). neat "mob" show - sortof like the Sopranos. also watched Meyerowitz Stories movie - lots of very famous comic/actors in this family drama.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love grilled zucchini so much!

    Maybe this is not a brilliant suggestion if you want something not stressful... but I heard a new season of "Stranger things" is coming this friday ;-)

    ReplyDelete