Thursday, December 14, 2017

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...breakfast was a whole grapefruit and a pile of frozen blueberries...and some tea...
...lunch was out at a little hole-in-the-wall deli...a grilled veggie wrap...yummy...
...a little bit later I had a bowl of popcorn sprinkled with nooch...neither of my boys likes nutritional yeast on their popcorn...go figure...
...then for dinner...I found this huge bowl of noodles in the cupboard...Scout had chosen it the last time he went to the Asian market with me...ages ago...and it's just been taking up space in the cabinet ever since...so I got it out and read the ingredients...and lo and behold...vegan...
...neatly packed inside the bowl...
...just poured over some boiling water...
...and I had a nice warm...and spicy...bowl of noodles for dinner...
...and then...again...for a snack I had a leftover vegan biscuit...a little too well toasted with some Daiya Cheddar...and tea with some cashew creamer...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I love nooch on my pop corn too. Or wasabi.
    The grilled veggie wrap looks good!
    Yesterday I made a "pie" while the others were decorating the christmas tree.
    https://lavielabouffelereste.blogspot.ca/2016/12/pate-du-reconfort.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grilled veggie wrap looks yummy! Today I made a huge batch or soup from the Blue Zones book. some frozen for Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. since it was a travel day for us, we ate our normal egg/toast/tomatoes breakfast, the cute little bananas and some nuts during the day, then a big bowl of leftover chili and cornbread for dinner during the long night. and some dried cranberries at about 2am! love, k

    ReplyDelete