Thursday, November 29, 2018

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...Breakfast...grits...and a cheeze and vegan tofu egg on a bun...and tea...
...for Lunch...I made a quick vegan mac and cheese...just a slice of vegan cheese and almond milk mixed with some macaroni...super easy...and it tasted just like the Daiya Mac n cheese...only way less expensive...
...and I also had some black-eyed peas...and bread...I put an apple on my tray but I didn't eat it with lunch...because I wasn't that hungry...
...so I ate it a little bit later as a snack with some walnuts...
...and a vegan dinner I'm pretty sure you've seen before...baked tofu with BBQ sauce...potato...greens...butternut squash...and green beans...
...and for dessert...vegan chocolate pudding...no real recipe...some cocoa...almond milk...corn starch and sugar...cooked until thick and pudding-y...
...it was a delicious dessert...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Fun to see all your colorful food! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your breakfast! And your dinner! Everything would be perfect for me!
    Yesterday I had spaghetti with tomato sauce wich my kids cooked for me because I just came back from the U.K. Still suffering from jetlag ;-(

    ReplyDelete