Friday, May 31, 2019

...Friday Favorites...Tabouleh...

...I have posted about this Tabouleh before...and the recipe is there in English...
...this is the recipe 25+ years old now...written out on notepaper by my graduate school friend Hélène...
...but I've seen lots of recipes recently using cauliflower rice instead of...well...rice...of course...but for couscous and quinoa as well...
...so I just processed some cauliflower...
...until it resembled rice...
...put it on a baking sheet...
...and baked it...until it was done...and kind of dry and crumbly...
...then I mixed up the other ingredients...
...added some olive oil...
...and the cauliflower...
...pretty n'est-ce pas?...
...so very delicious...just like the real thing...

...have you tried cauliflower rice?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, we regularly use cauliflower as a rice-substitute. Works pretty well.

    The combination of all those goodies looks wonderful and summery! Love, K

    ReplyDelete