Thursday, May 02, 2019

...Tiny Things...

...GENDER REVEAL... !!!

...early this morning The Airman's Wife (new blog reference for Our Girl ) Facetime'd me from the dr's office...

...so I cast on right away for a sweet little gender appropriate pair of booties...
...IT'S a GIRL!!!
...I used the Mary Jane Booties pattern from Lucy Sinkler...and finished in just a couple of hours...

...we're having dinner with The Airman's Wife on Sunday...so I'll give them to her then...as a kindof early Mother's Day pressie...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh those are the sweetest booties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny!
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen,
      ...you'll have to send me the pattern links you're making too...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete