Thursday, May 07, 2020

...5.7...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...after vitamins and water this morning...I had some tea and toast...
...the heel...so the best part of the loaf...
...after my workout I had a chocolate protein shake...it was yummy and refreshing...
...lunch was a hodge-podge of leftovers...I didn't even put most of them into bowls...but just ate them out of the jars they were stored in...I-So-Lazy...and that's the last piece of pumpkin pie...so I'll be making another one soon...very soon...
...afternoon snack was hummus (imagine that...haha)...and some veggies and pita...
...then before dinner I whipped up some vegan mayo...to make potato salad and coleslaw...
...and we had that with some BBQ tofu, bread and baked beans...we've been eating most of our meals in front of the television...we need to get back to the table though...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. OH yes; the heel is the best part for me too!
    Houmos is always good.
    You are tempting me with your potato salad. I love that but never make any. I shall remedy to that.
    Yesterday.... we had cabbage rolls. Vegan of course. https://www.lacuisinedejeanphilippe.com/recipe/chou-farci-vegan/ I love this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been eating alot of miso soup for some reason....at lunch with half a sandwich is a nice touch when it's been chilly out. Agree the heel is the best of course! I have not problem nabbing it every time as none of my boys want the heel. Cathy made red beans and rice for dinner tonight. All yummy. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you call it the heel, in the UK is is called the crust!

    ReplyDelete