Saturday, January 02, 2021

...1.2....Dinner and a Movie...or two...

...we had make-your-own sushi night...
...it was a lot of fun...oddly...I'm the only one who uses the nori wrappers...everyone else used the soy ones...and I even added some of this roasted sesame nori to the middle of my sushi...it was yum...
...avocado...of course...
...ooops...a small tear...
...still perfectly delicious though...

...and the movie was a two-fer...because we watched the original 1950 Cinderella with Our Girl kind of while we were making dinner...it was sweet...of course...and it'd been a really long time since I'd seen it...since we donated all of those old Disney movies to the library way back in 2008...I love blogs for things like that...

...and then the 'real' movie was Our Airman's pick...he's watching his way through all of the Avenger movies...so it was the original Hulk...it was OK...this type of action/adventure/fantasy film kind of stresses me out though...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I need to make some sushi! I watched a movie last night for the first time in a very long time....not a happy one- 12 Years A Slave. I had read the true account written in the mid 1800's by a free black man that was kidnapped and put into slavery. A really good film but disturbing, of course, as it's meant to be.
    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      I read that book...and I've not seen the movie...so I'll put that in the queue...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the original Jumangi with our grandchildren yesterday. A movie I have watched many times over the years and always enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bean,
    Happy New Year...I've seen Jumangi...we may wait a couple of years to watch it with our little one...I remember it being kind of scary...
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete