Saturday, January 30, 2021

...1.30...Dinner and a Movie...

...this is vegan eggplant parmesan...using some of the violife parm and mozzarella...and I know it's a pretty sad picture...and for some reason...I didn't take a photo of the completed meal on my tray like I usually do...but I had the vegan eggplant over the noodles and a salad with vegan feta and balsamic dressing...and a roll...and tea...of course...so you'll have to imagine that...sorry...

...and the Man and I were on our own for the movie...for the first time in a while...we watched an old (1981) version of Agatha Christie's Seven Dials Mystery...and at first I didn't really remember it but as the story went on I kind of did and I remembered the 'whodunit' part...but I didn't share that with the Man...because I didn't want to ruin the story for him...he likes NOT knowing the ending...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Eggplant parmesan is one of my top 5! Your picture is mouthwatering!
    I can easily relate to the "emptyness" the kids left behind! Hope they come back soon!

    I just finished "The dig" on Netflix; a really nice slow deep british movie. And I just began "Lupin". This Agatha Christie is definitely on my list! Thank you!

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooooooooooooooove eggplant. Mmmmmmmmmm! That would be just right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very delicious. Movies watched this week were many. But for Sunday I watched the old class My Fair Lady though I missed some of it here and there since it is such a long movie. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been watching all creatures great and small on PBS website, it's a soothing watch. Dinner sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, eggplant looks yummy. I think I saw an eggplant about a month ago at the last "real" grocery store we've been to. I believe it was priced at about $6. I got cheap sweet potatoes instead....We're still watching the Deadwood series and enjoying it. Love, K

    ReplyDelete