Thursday, April 15, 2021

...4.15...What I Ate at Mom's...

...for breakfast...we had hot tea (in my favorite mug)...of course...and vegan TVP sausage gravy over toast...I also had some of my sweet SIL's apple butter on the other slice of toast...
...for lunch..Mom gave me this Major Melon Mountain Dew...I don't drink very much 'Pop'...but I thought it was good and refreshing...like drinking a Jolly Rancher...haha...
...and I had a Boca Chick'n sandwich with some chips with that...
...then for dinner...Mom outdid herself with the veggies as usual...
...seasoned and roasted...they were the highlight of the meal...
...the Man cooked on the grill...these are the Gardein Beefless Tips...
...and my overflowing plate...everything was so delicious...
...but not as delicious as the time spent with family...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. That was a lot of veggies!! Mom told me that it rained a bit during the evening. Looks like a fun day. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah...it really just sprinkled a little bit...we still ran around playing hide and seek and throwing the big frisbees...and the veg was definitely the star of the meal...
      Love,
      T

      Delete