Wednesday, November 03, 2021

...11.3...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...so the second half of the front of the Japan cardigan is complete...
...both halves together...I'm pretty happy with the way this cardigan is working out without a written pattern...

...and I've found that I can deal with the stockinette stitch 'curl' by sort of sticking it to the carpet for a quick 'blocked' measurement...it's kind of like Ms. Wilma's felt Sunday School board...haha...
...this is a photo of me with my sweet niece...at Mom's birthday party...remember I had made little hair doodies for all of the girls and a toboggan for my nephew...and for this niece I had made a little hair clip with a flower...because I thought her hair was shorter than it actually is...(thanks to my sissie for the sweet photo)...
...so I just crocheted a shell stitch around a rubber band in some random purple yarn...
...and then I wrapped it up...
...and sent it off to her with a little card...I remember how much fun it was to get mail when I was little...
...and I've cast on for the first sleeve of the Japan cardigan...I'm on schedule to have it finished before our departure...haha...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Sweater looking good - I do have one small repair to make on our bike bags after the passage. An area chaffed thru that I didn't think about so I'll have to make a patch and reinforce that area. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...you know how I love to patch and keep using things...so Bravo!
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. lovely sweater progress! Love the hair tie you made for your niece, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen,
      ...it was a fun little project...and I'm really happy with how the sweater is turning out...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete