Monday, May 13, 2013

...Happy Mother's Day...

...I had a wonderfully typical Mother's Day yesterday...I hope you did too!

...I had breakfast in bed...(leftover vegan biscuits and gravy - still yummy though)...
...then Church (of course)...it was YOUTH SUNDAY!

...so the kids did all the music...there were solos and duets...and music of their choosing...
...and then the skit...about the 10 Commandments...written and performed by the Youth - it was Awesome!

...then there was a Mother's Day brunch with friends that was perfect!

...then a quiet afternoon...reading and watching Monk (my new favorited series)...followed by grilled tofu kabobs cooked for me by my lovies...

...I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day and a lovely start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a wonderful day! i did too! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely day.

    I love Monk, such a funny but interesting programme. The episode where he sees his wife's eyes is moving.

    ReplyDelete