Thursday, May 09, 2013

...Super Easy Vegan Mac and Cheese...

...switching gears from home improvement for a bit...you know how we always need something quick and easy for dinner on Wednesday nights...
...well...this is about the easiest Vegan Macaroni and Cheese ever...

...just make some macaroni noodles...and slice up some Daiya Cheddar cheese...add a little bit of Earth Balance and some Vegan milk...I used Almond Milk...
...so creamy and good...and quick and easy too...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this...I have been Gluten free for six months and am always looking for recipes that I can eat and my family will like as well! I haven't had mac and cheese in a long time so I am excited to try your recipe out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My quick recipe is pasta - any - with tomato sauce. This is garlic cooked in a small amount of olive oil, a tin of tomatoes per person, bayleaf and salt. Simmer while pasta cooks - just delish.

    Mac n cheese unknown here, we have macaroni cheese, macaroni in cheese sauce but it is not popular.

    ReplyDelete