Friday, June 28, 2013

...Best Ever Vegan Ranch Dressing and Dip...

...I've been waiting until I perfected this recipe before I shared it with y'all...
...I have been 'tweaking' this version of tofu dip for months...and I think it's finally just about perfect...
...so gather your ingredients...
...and blend up a batch...
...pour it into a pretty cup...
...it's so thick and creamy...
...serve with some crudités...or thin it with a little bit of water to serve as a dressing...
...delicious...
...of course I wrote out the final version for my notebook...but here's a printable version for you...

Best Ever Vegan Ranch Dressing and Dip

1 box firm silken tofu
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp brown rice vinegar
2 Tbsp apple cide vinegar
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp dried dill

Process all ingredients in blender (or food processor) until completely smooth.

...I should have photographed the little Philbe cup...I got it at an antique store for $1...and it matches my other Philbe pieces...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Onion powder is not easily available in supermarkets here so I went to Amazon and ther a whole new world of seasonings and condiments opened up to me!

    I shall buy the tofu and herbs easily enought, the brown rice vinegar, garlic and onion powders are on their way.

    Watch this space - as they say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe looks great. It is funny that I like vegan ranch dressing now that I am vegan. I never liked it when I consumed dairy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My onion powder and brown rice vinegar is in the post!

    ReplyDelete