Saturday, June 08, 2013

...antiquing...

...we spent the day here...antiquing...we went to three different shops...

...we had a lot of fun looking at all the old 'stuff'...and I actually bought something at each shop...

...there were lots of super nice things...but I was only looking for 'useful' things...
...and the first useful thing I found was this jar funnel...it'll be perfect for canning of course...but also because I like to store our leftovers in Mason Jars and it'll make filling them a lot easier...
...next...I was looking for an under the cabinet paper towel holder like the one we had in North Dakota...
...I didn't exactly find that...but I like this heavy old fashioned holder as well...
...and then the last thing I bought...I can't show you just yet...(it's a pressie for someone)...I'll be sure to show you when it's gifted though...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I just love finding old things. Last Wednesday I was in a charity shop and found a 'vintage' alarm clock which I bought for the kitchen. The beloved liked it but was less enamoured at 3.15 the next morning when the alarm went off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I could easily spend all day antiquing.

    ReplyDelete