Tuesday, September 30, 2014

...a September Birthday...

...we have a lot of September Birthdays in my family...and so the Man has one every year about this time...
...here he is opening his pressie...

...I may have mentioned here before that the Man does most of the vacuuming chez Affectioknit...I (sort of) joke that I can count on one hand the number of times I've vacuumed since I've been married...
...so Scout and I thought that a little robotic vacuum cleaner would be the perfect gift for him...here he is at his docking/recharging station in the guest room...he's so smart that he finds his way back there after cleaning...

...we've named him Wall-E...'cause he hugs the walls so well...isn't he cute...he beeps and tells you if he gets in a jam...his little screen says 'please clear my path'...basically we've only tried the 'clean house' function...but we'll get around to setting up specific time and area cleanings soon...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Now that's the perfect gift for the man who has everything. Happy Birthday to him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cute!! hope it works well...love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool. I've always wanted one! Lucky man.

    ReplyDelete