Wednesday, September 17, 2014

...make your own stretchy double comb hair thingy...

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I had seen some stretchy hair combs like these...and thought they'd be easy to make and wear...
...so I bought a pack of combs...
...and since I was going to wear khakis today...I chose the khaki/cream coloured set...and gathered some rubber bands...you only need two...and some khaki coloured crochet thread...
...then I just single crocheted around the rubber band...
...once...
...and then again...
...then loop those rings around the comb...over the back and then back through the comb...
...I crossed mine in the middle...taking the second crocheted rubber band through the middle of the one I had already put on the combs...
...and then you just pull your hair up and twist it into a loop if it's sort of long like mine is now...slide one side of the comb in place while still holding the loop of hair...and then pull the second comb across the loop of hair and push it into place on the other side...

...easie peasie...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments: