Saturday, December 26, 2015

...the day of and the day after...

...I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
...our day started the normal way...with everyone opening presents...

...the Man had bought all his presents from National Geographic...
...so mine came from India...gotta love some fair trade...
...and then we opened some more presents...
...and Jack opened his presents too...
...then of course we had some food...lots actually...I made Mom's Angel Biscuits...a whole wheat version...we ate them...but I don't think I'll do that again...HA!
...my yummy plate...

...so that was it for the day...
...the next day...we got up early and headed up to the mountains to visit family...

...Mom made a huge vegan brunch for us...sorry no pics...then we opened some more presents...Mom got a mug that said 'Crazy Cat Lady'...I told her the 'crazy' modified the word cat...not lady...HA!
...Scout opens his flying drone...
...my amaryllis for this year...hopefully it will do better than my last one...
...then we visited with Grandma...it was such a warm day that we went outside for a bit...
...three generations...
...on to visiting my baby brother...
...then over to the in-laws...Scout got his drone working there...
...Christmas full moon watching...
...and a final walk around the old neighborhood looking at all the Christmas lights...
...and our sweet Jack was so worn out by this whirlwind...that he fell asleep with his tongue sticking out just like when we was a puppy...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful christmas! Ours was great too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had two special days as well. Christmas Day was us and our son, then Boxing Day was with our daughter and another exchange of gifts. We do a few 'proper' gifts than lots of charity shop bought gifts or home made gifts. I watch all year for items to buy for fun. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Love, k

    ReplyDelete