Wednesday, July 13, 2016

...W.I.P. Wednesday...a couple more Youth Dishcloths...

...mostly I've been canning and freezing veg...
...but I did manage to make a couple more dish cloths for the youth to sell...
...I added a little bit of yellow from my stash...and then I was trying to use up the bits of yarn I had left from the other dishcloths...and I really like the way this granny square one turned out...
...and then I had a little bit of pink and a little bit of the multi left...so I knitted one more...it's kinda ugly though...

...and I only had that tiny bit of yarn left over...

...what are you working on this Wednesday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that I liked the knitted one best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Avion, of course!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete