Tuesday, July 19, 2016

...Blueberries for Breakfast...

...I know it's Tuesday...and I should be cooking with Julia...but, for one thing, it's too hot...and for another thing...with all this veg I just don't have time...
...so keeping cool...and having a big bucket of blueberries...I ground up some fresh flax seeds...I often buy them already ground...
...but they are so much better (nuttier) freshly ground...
...so for brekkie...this morning...I just threw a big handful of fresh berries on top of a big bowl of homemade soy yogurt...
...nice and cool and refreshing...
...and then sprinkled on some freshly ground flax seed...

...do you prefer hot or cool breakfasts when it's hot outside?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I do like my toast, even when it's hot as it is here now although not 99 degrees it is about 92 so not a cool day. We have a paddling pool for the dog and he likes standing in it as well as drinking the water,

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, that looks refreshing!!! love, k

    ReplyDelete