Monday, July 18, 2016

...Blueberry Pickin' time...

...a friend of ours invited us to come over and do some blueberry picking...
...it was a hot...HOT day...about 99° F (37° C)...but we went anyway...because we NEED some blueberries...and when someone offers you theirs for free...you just about HAVE TO go...

...and just look at all those plump ripe berries...
...it was so hot...but it didn't take us long to fill up a basket/bucket thingy...
...so...this might be the week of blueberries around here...and of course I ate about as many as I put into the bucket...

...and I'll have to tell you about my go-to summer tea that's in the bottle there...I take it just about everywhere with me...

...what's your favorite thing to make with fresh blueberries?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. yum, hope those were tasty! a smoothie is mostly what i use them for these days....but a cobbler would be nice too!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh blueberries I love to just eat!

    ReplyDelete