Wednesday, March 17, 2021

...3.17...W.I.P. Wednesday...St. Patrick's Day/Shamrock Socks F.O....

...last night about midnight...
...I finished the St. Patrick's Day/Shamrock socks...and I'm pretty happy with them...it's just my favorite sock pattern...with a two colour ribbing and the shamrock chart and stripes in between...and a reverse stockinette 'princess' sole of course...
...and looking at them now...I think it might have looked better without that bottom stripe...just tapering off into white space on the top of the foot...but...of course I'm not going back and changing it now...haha...
...they're super cute and comfy...and I also think they'll look better after they've been washed and all of the stiches have sort of 'settled' into place...
...this is what they look like with shoes on...which is how I will probably wear them...the final single shamrock is not visible with my runners on though...
...I also added a duplicate stitch vertical border up each side...but I may go back and take it out...not sure...

...we've got plans for Vegan Corned Beef tonight...so I'll be sure to show you that in tomorrow's What I Ate in a Day post...

~HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

6 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely a-dork-able! I guess no one gets to pinch you today!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      Funny we were just talking about when we were in elementary school and people really did pinch you if you forgot to wear green...I bet they don't do that anymore...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. Those are some great socks you've made! Hooray! And just in time! That's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...Thanks Beth!
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. those socks are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...Thanks Karen!
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete