Saturday, October 23, 2021

...10.23...Dinner and a Movie...

...I had some black beans leftover from last night's Mexican dinner with Sissie... and the Man had a couple of tortillas leftover as well...so I just made a big salad to go with that...
...and then I whipped up a super quick and simple blackberry cobbler...using some year (+) old wild blackberries from the freezer...not the huge nice ones we were gifted...
...just berries mixed with some flour and sugar and topped with a kind of oatmeal cookie crumble topping...just oatmeal...sugar...and earth balance...
...it was really good...just a little bit too tart...I should have added a little bit more sugar...

....and of course the Man wasn't up for Hildegard...haha...so we watched a couple more episodes of Yellowstone...which is exactly what I thought would happen...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Yum, that cobbler looks "fallish". And I was pretty sure there would be Yellowstone episodes in the near future as well. Glad you're enjoying. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah...it was delish...and I've still got all those big fat 'tame' blackberries in the freezer now too...
      Love,
      T

      Delete