Friday, October 15, 2021

...10.15...Madame Alexander Hair Reroot Progress Report...

...I'm just plugging away...haha...on the hair rerooting project...
...after I've done a couple of 'rows' I braid that portion...just so it won't get tangled...

...I've done a few rows up from the base where you last saw her...and the hair is nice and soft...and you can definitely see the variation in colour as you work...some plugs will be almost entirely black and others brown or reddish brown...it's very pretty hair...
...it's going really well...I don't spend too much time on it...as there's no rush at all...it's an easy and pretty mindless project...but you can't really watch tv or anything while doing it...as you definitely have to aim the tool...

...but I'm really happy with how it's turning out...and I can just imagine how pretty she'll be with all her hair back...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I'd never thought about how a doll's hair was attached before! That hair does look natural. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...it's a fun little project...
      Love,
      T

      Delete