Wednesday, January 05, 2022

...1.5. ...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I've started a second one of the Linen Stitch Hand Towels by Purl Soho...
...the first one that I was working on at the beach was finished a few weeks ago...and I liked it so well...
...that I started another one...also red and cream...I may just keep one going all the time...and do different colours too...I seem to be making good progress on it although I only work on it a few rows a day...
...and then I wound up a couple of little balls of yarn from my stash...good thing I had such a healthy stash...haha...I've not been to a yarn store in over a year...I have gotten some things online though...
...but this is all I can show you for now...ssshhhhh...

...what's in your workbasket this week?....

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. You are always busy with something, aren't you? Lovely towel - and I'm sure the secret project will turn out wonderful and someone will love it! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah...I'm moving pretty slowly on this towel...I already have one...and I think that diminishes my desire to work on this one...haha...
      Love,
      T

      Delete