Thursday, January 27, 2022

...1.27...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...all in all...it was a pretty 'snacky' kind of day ...
...but I started the day with my vitamins...and some lemon water...Mom and I were chatting and I had said that I only ever have water with my vitamins...meaning that I can't take them (don't want to) with tea or juice or coffee like some people do...but I didn't think about the lemon water...as I often do add some lemon to the water I take my vitamins with...
...breakfast was just toast...peanut butter, ground flaxseed and a banana...one of my favorite things ever...
...and then the snacking began...haha...I ate the last three of the leftover ladyfingers from the Vegan Chocolate Charlotte Malakoff...
...and for lunch we had leftover vegetable soup...and the last of my frozen cornbreads...aka...hockey pucks...
...and that was followed by more snacking...a lot of it...this is a slice of bread machine bread and some of the leftover Vegan Camembert...
...and a handful of the roasted peanuts that were in my stocking at Christmas...
...and then these 'ants on a log'...I used to make them for Our Airman a lot...I think they were in one of his Scout books and he tried them and liked them...but I rarely make them now...and I should make them more often...
...and then dinner was a pretty typical dinner...grilled veg...tofu and a salad...haha...

...what did you eat yesterday?

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Pb&b toast!!! I ate this for breakfast for ages! Now i eat this once in a while and i enjoy it even more!

    Love your leftovers! All of them!

    Ants on a log... this was a classic when i was a kid. My kids find this totally amusing! Well! Things change! ;-)

    Needless to say... your dinner is absolutely perfect for me!

    Yesterday ... (i always have to concentrate to remember!!!) i made a lentil soup for lunch... and a mac'no cheese for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Éphée,
      ...I have Pb&B toast more often than I should probably admit...haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. I like PB on bread or toast. Did you add the ground flaxseed to the top of the PB? Dinner looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny,
      ...I do love the PB&B toast...inordinately so...and yeah...I just sprinkle it on top of the PB and then top it with the banana...I don't even slice it...haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. As usual, not too interesting. Breakfast was cheese grits and fried greenish tomatoes. We didn't really eat lunch, snacked on some Pringles and smoked almonds, dinner was a nice curry over rice. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...that was good that the tomatoes didn't go to waste...and it sounds lovely with the grits...
      Love,
      T

      Delete