Wednesday, April 20, 2022

...4.20...W.I.P...Wednesday...

...y'all have probably already seen the finished sweater...and I'm pretty happy with it...
...so...since last week...I sewed the shoulder seams...and did the tiny little crocheted picot edging around the neckline...
...and started the sleeves...I wasn't sure if you were supposed to do a row of single crochet...but I did...of course the "instructions" don't say...only cast on 94 stitches and work in pattern...haha...so...I did the same picot edging on one side of the chain...and then did the single crochet into the other side...and then started the chain stitch/bobble pattern...which was new to me...
...finished the first sleeve...they were not difficult...an evening of work on each one...
...finished the second sleeve...and of course as soon as I lay it out for the photo...there comes Kitten to see if she can sit on it...haha...
...shooed her away...and took the photo...
...stitched them in...that part was a bit fiddly...lining everything up...I pinned it well...matching center points and edges...
...and the sweater was finished...I was thinking that the sleeves look too big...I had in mind more of a tiny little cap sleeve for some reason...
...so I checked the cover photo again...and her sleeves seem a bit too large to me too...maybe I just thought she had really skinny arms...
...but they're quite loose...and I don't have skinny arms...haha...I could take them out and make them smaller...but I probably won't...I got an awful lot of compliments on the sweater...

...it's the Bobble-sleeve Sweater by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd)...

...next week...I'll be able to show you all of Little Sissie's birthday presents...finally...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!
    Still making yoga socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks Éphée!
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Your top looks fabulous, the color really compliments you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleased to hear you got a lot of compliments. They're well deserved. It is a great garment. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thanks Beth!
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete