Wednesday, March 01, 2023

...3.1....W.I.P. Wednesday...

...so...first up...the front of the Carnaby Street sweater is finished...YAY!...photos still sideways though...I need to google that...haha...

...I'm really happy with it...the bamboo yarn makes such a beautiful fabric...the size seems ok...even though I never quite 'got' gauge...

...on to the back now...
...when I picked all these greens in my Brother and SIL's greenhouse of the weekend...I had this recipe for Kale and Potato Bake from the Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show in mind...
...washed and stems removed...don't worry...I'll be cooking the stems as well...
...mixed up the sauce and poured it over the parboiled potatoes and wilted greens...
...I just microwaved the stems...and they made such a delicious snack...
...the finished casserole...it's really delicious...next time I'll use low sodium veg broth though...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I've decided I need more casseroles and bakes in my life. They've never been a big part of my vegan culinary experience. I had a recent encounter with a vegan breakfast casserole that has me thinking I should rememdy this. Thanks for sharing the recipe and photos!

    Good luck as you round the "corner" to the back of the sweater! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now remembered to mention that the sweater reminds me a bit of Waldo, haha. Love, K

    ReplyDelete