Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Secret Project Progress

An update on the nephew's afghan - I'm pretty much on schedule and I'm hoping to finish it before we go on vacation - but it's definitely too bulky to take it with us and it needs to be finished before we go...

I'm so glad I just picked up the side stitches as I knit each square - I would hate to finish knitting and have 35 squares to sew together. I'll still have a few threads to weave in and I think I'll move the NC State logo up to the middle red square - that way orientation won't be a problem.

14 more squares to go...

3 comments:

  1. that is neat to see it taking shape! his loft is about painted now. i can't wait to snap a photo of it all together! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey K,

    I did decide to put the logo in the center - you can see the square it will be on in this picture - it's second from the top left - red square - Now I'm worried it'll get covered up with a pillow...

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. me thinks that you thinks that an 18 yr old boy will make his bed up and pull this cover straight more often than he really will!! maybe this will be incentive for him to do so! love, k

    ReplyDelete