Sunday, April 21, 2013

...a spring concert...

...I've been having some technical difficulty uploading videos...again...
...I don't normally do a post on Sunday...

...but since I've already told the grandmas about Scout's Spring Concert...I figured I'd better get a post up with some video for them...
...the concert was wonderful...and the acoustics in the Clay Center are outstanding...
...this is my version of their formal portrait...we'll get an official (frameworthy) version from the photographer later...
...I hope the video works for y'all...I can't see it on my side...I'll have to try it from the laptop...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Played the clip for my beloved, this is Affectioknit's son's orchestra I said. Oh wow! Was his reply and I agree. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are very good!! love, k

    ReplyDelete