Saturday, April 01, 2017

...Snacks and a Movie...

...we didn't have a proper dinner...but I made a couple of snack-y things...
...this Spicy Buffalo White Bean Hummus from the Vegan 8...
...served with some veggies...
...it was quite filling...
...and then for 'dessert...some Raw Vegan Donut Holes...and remembering that I'd made them before...a long long time ago...I followed the link from that page...and found that it was no longer valid...

...but of course a quick internet search gave me multiple options...

...and I chose this one from One Green Planet...as being quite simple and the fact that I had all the ingredients handy...

2/3 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup pecans
2/3 cup pitted dates
pinch of salt
...processed in the food processor...
...rolled into balls...
...and then to make them more donut-hole-like...I got out some powdered sugar...
...and rolled them around a bit...
...then added some cinnamon...
...stirred that up...
...and made some cinnamon donut holes too...
...and they really do look like little donut holes...

...and we started watching back episodes of Indian Summers on PBS...it's so good...I can hardly wait 'til next week...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments: