Friday, April 28, 2017

...Gingerbread Overnight Oats...

...I've been loving these overnight oats lately...and I know they're not very photogenic...

...they're so easy to put together...and then you can have them for brekkie or a snack...anytime...

Gingerbread Overnight Oats

1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp ground flax seed
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1 Tbsp molasses
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup almond milk

...just put all of these ingredients into a jar...and refrigerate overnight...I prefer it cold...but you could heat it up...of course...

...how do you like your oats?...I'm trying some savory oats next...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. interesting....i'll have to try it.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had porridge yesterday with blueberries and sugar. I should try the overnighters sound nice.

    ReplyDelete