Thursday, May 18, 2017

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...first I had a big drink of water...
...and I often have a combination like this with oatmeal...fruit and nuts...and I often make it look prettier than I did this time...
Breakfast - Oatmeal, Banana, Raisins, Pecans, Flax Seed
...I also often have some version of baked potato for lunch...this is one of my favorites...
Lunch - baked potato - vegan dressing - tomato
...over the weekend...I bought my first ever fresh papaya...I've had frozen papaya in smoothies and such...but this guy wasn't quite ripe yet...so I put him in a paper bag on the counter for a few days to ripen up...
...so we sliced him open...I've read that you can dry the seeds and use them like pepper...but decided not to do that this time...I have plenty of pepper...
Snack - Fresh Papaya
...and I was completely on my own for dinner and so it was a rather homely affair...I cooked a sweet potato ('cause y'all know I love those)...and a small white potato in the Foreman grill...
Dinner - Leftover chili, cornbread and crackers...Grilled sweet potato and regular potato...

...and I had another snack of Banana N'Ice Cream...but y'all have seen that many many times...and I didn't take a photo...

...what did you eat yesterday?

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I like papaya, such a curious fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you like the papaya? we got one on one of our caribbean sailing trips. even though it was nice and ripe, i didn't feel it had a great amount of flavor....i guess i was expecting a vivid "mango-y" flavor.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete