Thursday, July 27, 2017

...W.I.A.Y ...

Breakfast - vegan biscuit and sausage gravy
Lunch - T.L.T. Sandwich...the last of the yellow Romas from Mom's...lettuce...vegenaise...and Tofu...
...my very first tree ripened peach of the season...YUM...

Snack - Peach
Dinner was just kind of a throw together affair...I had some leftover pasta sauce...and some Gardein crumbles...
...then I made some toast with some Vegan Cheese from Trader Joe's...(I'll show you that 'haul' tomorrow)...
...my first time trying this cheese...it melts pretty realistically...
...and tastes pretty yummy...
...then I spooned my 'sauce' over my toasted cheese...it was good...

Dinner - toasted cheese, vegan 'meat' spaghetti sauce...

...what did you eat yesterday?

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I'd looove to taste this cheese!
    And this breakfast too! This is not common up here!
    And what about this perfect sandwich!

    Yesterday we had mac'n cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete