Saturday, July 01, 2017

...Dinner and a Movie...

...well...after my bout of food poisoning caused by a portabella mushroom sandwich...it's been years since I've even entertained the idea of eating portabellas...but I managed to eat them successfully in a mix a couple of weeks ago...so...I thought I'd give them a try straight up...
...just grilled on the George Foreman grill of course...and a huge shout out to Maureen...who told me that she uses parchment paper instead of foil on her Foreman Grill...so I tried that and I definitely agree...much less sticking...and no oil needed...these mushrooms smelled so good...
...then when the mushrooms were done...I just dumped an entire bag of frozen green beans on the grill...
...and then arranged everything prettily in a BIG bowl...YUM!...I added some carrots...smoked tofu...and some quinoa/kale...

...and for the 'movie'...we're committed to another series...Doc Martin this time...Season 7...which is all that's available on Netflix...

...what are you watching?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. wow that veggie bowl looks fabulous!! love, k

    ReplyDelete