Thursday, July 06, 2017

...W.I.P. Wednesday...on Thursday...again...

...before we get to the W.I.P....I thought I'd give you a little Kitten update...

...we've started calling her Floppy Kitten...because she will come into a room and just flop down on the floor...usually at your feet...but not always...

...she especially loves to flop down on the Man's feet...it's funny how much she loves him...as he's the one least likely to give her any attention...
...but the funniest thing she does is to roll over and sleep on her back with her feet up in the air...I've never seen a cat do this...maybe she learned it from Jack...dogs do sleep like that sometimes...
...I took a photo with a flash so you can see her position a little bit better...black cats are difficult to photograph...
...now on to the W.I.P...Kitten can't seem to keep off of any knitting that winds up on the floor...
...maybe I need to knit her a blanket of her own...
...anywhoo...the GREEN lapghan is almost finished...

...I just need to cast off and add the strip of grannies at the top...

...and I thought it was funny that my 'random' bits of colour in the field of dark green...don't really look so random after all...haha...
...and I'm kinda dreading all the weaving in that those random bits caused...

...but I'm happy to have used up a bunch of really old yarn from the N.O.A.H. closet...and I really do like how the blanket turned out...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. kitten is getting so big!! she's going to be a "fat cat", haha. love the green blanket!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had cats for years, black and tortie females have the most character.

    Weaving in ends - nightmare!

    Just starting the sleeves on my cardigan. Just ordered the yarn for my next project, a vintage cardigan in 'Land Army green' for my Goodwood Revival costume. I got some fab corduroy trousers for my costume and then inadvertently washed them on 60 degree wash - ah well, back to the search!

    ReplyDelete