Saturday, January 13, 2018

...Dinner and a Movie...

...so dinner was one of my 'bowls'...this one was a simple quinoa with black beans...corn and salsa...and a roasted sweet potato...I also had a salad and some tea...not photographed for some strange reason...

...and then there was quite a debate about whose turn it was to choose the movie...and I acceded that it was probably the Man's turn since I had taken up WEEKS with my series...and I'm the one refusing to watch his chosen series (The Veitnam War)...

...and he really surprised me again with his choise...Romance and Cigarettes...it's a Turturro film...and a musical (of sorts) so that was...I suppose the oddest part...that the Man would choose a musical...it was dark and funny...and sweet...and not so sweet...I liked it...

...what have you been watching?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. we've been watching the entire Game of Thrones series from HBO. it's just a epic family drama in a fictional long-ago world on earth. (with some mystical components thrown in) not sure you'd like it, but we're enjoying it. we missed it when it was on originally since we didn't have HBO. we're streaming it with Buddy's help - 7 seasons so it's alot to watch!

    stay warm up there! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner looks very satisfying. I don't think I've ever seen or heard of Romance and Cigarettes. I was going to go and watch the lastest Star Wars movie tonight but will save it for a bit later. On TV I've been catching up on Season 5 of the Vikings on Demand. I somehow missed most of the episodes on TV. This has been one of my fav series over the past few years. I'm enjoying The Crown on Netflix on line too.

    ReplyDelete