Tuesday, February 20, 2018

...More Food Prep...

...in addition to the Instant Pot...we baked some eggplant...and combined that with some of the white beans from the Instant Pot into a creamy and delicious hummus...of which...for some reason...I failed to take a picture...
...while the oven was on...I baked some tofu...I do this every week...I like to have baked tofu on hand...
...and I used the George Foreman grill...which I still thoroughly love...to make big batches of all my favorite veggies for the week...Brussels Sprouts and carrots...
...California Mix...
...and spinach...now the Man does not like the spinach cooked in the grill and prefers his sautéed...but I love it like this...it's drier and has some sort of crispy caramelized bits...

...do you prep a lot of food for the week or just make it as you go?

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Food looks good. I love all kinds of hummus. Right now I have red pepper hummus and artichoke and spinach hummus. I also love the traditional kind. I don't prepare so much food in advance. I just make as I go although when I use instant pot I make enough soup and stew for a few days and sometimes freeze a bit. Likewise with beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is some vitamin rich food! on the boat we seem to decide what we want for dinner at about 6pm and take it from there.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete