Thursday, February 08, 2018

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...I had my regular quart of morning water and my vitamins...
...last weekend the Man and I cleaned and organized the cupboards...and we found a whole quart of Apple Butter...so Breakfast was Whole Wheat Toast with Apple Butter...yum!
...a little bit later I had a small bowl of oatmeal with a whole apple chopped up in it...and almond milk poured over...
...and again...a little bit later...I had a smoothie...this one was just blueberries and pineapple...

...as I already said...we cleaned the cupboards...and found a can of pineapple tidbits...more to come on that...this smoothie was the leftovers...
...lunch was a delicious tofu sammie...
...have I said before how much I love sandwiches...if someone says they could never be vegan...I'm like...what...you don't like sandwiches...
...and you probably knew (or could guess)....that one meal (at least) was bound to be a bowl...this one has black beans and Mexican rice...and mashed avocado and spinach...
...and then...when we found the can of pineapple tidbits...the Man said it'd been a long time since we'd had pineapple upside down cake...

...now normally I make it with rings...and put a cherry in the middle of each one...just like my Mama did...
...but this time I just used the tidbits...
...it's not nearly as pretty...but it tastes pretty much the same...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I had those yucky oysters, so we won't talk about it, but for dinner I only had pasta salad and green beans, so I'm half ok for the day. The upside down cake looks great, but you're right, I always expect the rings when flipped over! Love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pineapple upside down cake!

    ReplyDelete