Saturday, July 20, 2019

...Dinner and a Movie...

...we had brinner...I love having breakfast for dinner almost as much as I love having breakfast for breakfast...
...I had some golden delicious apples that I wanted to use up...so I chopped them up for some applesauce...
...4 apples made just enough applesauce for 2 people...
...and then I was rearranging some things in the big freezer and I found a jar of country ham crumbles from the no-longer-existant SDA store that we used to go to every time we visited Asheville...I still miss it...

...so I made some vegan gravy...
...and some 2 ingredient probiotic biscuits...and I wanted to try the strawberry and blueberry jams that my sweet sissie had given me for my birthday...so I also made some toast...because I prefer jam on toast...and I saved the biscuit top for the applesauce...everything in it's place...right?...

...and the movie was The Kind Words...it was...as usual for me...a movie about some people...without giving too much away...it's about 3 siblings whose mother dies...and they find out that the man who raised them might not be their biological father...it was sweet and sad and sometimes funny...I enjoyed it...can't speak for the Man...it was subtitled...and he had a book...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment