Wednesday, July 03, 2019

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I did take my purple bamboo socks...knitting needles are supposed to be allowed on airplanes...but at the last minute decided to leave them in the car...just in case...you know I'd hate for them to get confiscated...I guess I could let them take the needles and keep the knitting part...haha...
...but I still had some car time...when I wasn't driving...and that's perfect knitting time if you ask me...as long as it's simple like this and I don't have to look at a pattern...or the stitches very much either...so I don't get carsick...

...I'm trying to get both socks to the same point...and then I'm definitely going to run out of the purple bamboo...
...so I'm going to do some sort of gradient stripes once I get to the toe portion using this coffee coloured bamboo yarn from my stash...I have these two skeins of it...and it's really fine...so I'll probably use it doubled...not sure what I ever bought it for...and I'll be happy to use it up...

...what's in your workbasket?

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. That yarn looks so soft! I'm sure the socks will be comfy.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete