Wednesday, July 17, 2019

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...the Man acquired 4 basil plants...for his spaghetti sauce...so I thought we'd better get those into some pots on the porch...
...and I planted the foxglove that Mom sent home with me in the little border of Liriope along the back side of the house...
...this is not really a W.I.P. ...but an update on my little avocado plant that I grew from a seed last summer...he made it through the winter inside and is now enjoying being outside for the summer...
...and Mom sent this somewhat large home care pad that she had leftover and thought it would make a good changing pad for the baby...so I cut it into some smaller sizes and sewed it up with my new heavy duty sewing machine...
...and added them to the growing stash of baby things that are accumulating in The Airman's old bedroom...
...and finally I'm finishing up the third of a set of 3 sketches...now I'm by no means an artist...but I so love to draw things...and occasionally someone will ask me to sketch someone or something for them...and I'm happy to oblige...

...in additoin to that...I've been working on a couple of birthday pressies that I can't show you...yet...

...what's in your workbasket?

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I know that growing collection of baby things, taking over more than a corner of the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your growing collection of baby things. All of you must be getting so excited. I'm afraid there isn't much in my work basket because at the moment I am reading, relaxing, decluttering from time to time. But recently I did make a few knitted dishcloths which I intend for upcoming birthday pressies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny,
      ...good for you...reading and relaxing sounds perfect...and the decluttering is good too...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
  3. I took my foxglove with us to the coast - thought it would do nicely here. I always can answer "boat projects" to the workbasket question!

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      I hope it does well there...I should have looked up the best habitat for it...but I just stuck it in the ground...
      Love,
      T

      Delete