Wednesday, May 07, 2014

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...this was just a quick and fun little project...
...take a blank canvas bag...
...and a sharpie...I used a fine point one...
...slip something inside that bag that you don't care if it gets little spots of ink on it...I used an old magazine...
...and just start doodling...
...one big doily with hearts...
...and a bunch of smaller ones...
...my friends and I used to doodle like this around the edges of our papers in class...I still have some of the notes that we passed in class with my 'trademark' little flowers on them...and practically everyone still gets one little flower on their cards and such as I sign my name...

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. what a great simple idea!! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. your doodling is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You passed notes around in class - I'm shocked!

    The little flower is your 'tag', cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great, fun idea!

    ReplyDelete