Saturday, May 17, 2014

...Thrifty Saturday...

...of course this was supposed to have been Thursday's Thrifty post...
...so I had stopped by a local Church Shop for a friend...I wasn't looking for anything...but I spied these three lovely depression era pressed glass plates...for 25¢...
...there were only three of these...so they set me back 75¢ altogether...I thought at first that I'd give them to my sweet MIL who actually collects depression glass...(almost all of hers is of the coloured variety...and I'm not sure she wants to branch out into clear glass as well)...but I'm thinking we'll keep them...and you know we've already been using them...they're so pretty and there's just 3 of them...perfect for us...
...glass plates are difficult to photograph well...

...we've been having lovely cool spring weather and everything is very green...

~Wishing you a lovely weekend...

1 comment:

  1. So very lovely and for such a small amount of money!

    ReplyDelete