Thursday, July 02, 2020

...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...I had silk milk in my tea for breakfast...I don't usually do this...but when I was little I always drank milk in my tea...even iced tea...
...and I had a big bowl of grits with Earth Balance with that...
...lunch was a snacky affair...
...I had just a couple of spoonfuls of that spicy pepper sauce that our SC friend gave us for Christmas...so I wanted to use that up and get that jar out the fridge...
...so I layered it with some silken tofu on some organic corn chips...it was quite good like that...of course I could have blended the two together for a creamy salsa dip...but...I...so...lazy...
...and with that...I ate a couple more leftover things...just keeping it real here...I hate waste...and there were these two jars...one with collard greens and one with spinach...so I ate all of the spinach...and I think I'll finish off the collards with dinner...
...afternoon snack...an apple...and tea...
...for dinner...I made my cucumber/tomato salad...
...and the Man requested Julia's carrots...they are so good...
...and I ate a lot of food for dinner after my snack-y lunch...a deconstructed salad...4 romaine leaves with an apple and some walnuts...carrots...cucumber salad...rice...and the leftover collards...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovley day!

1 comment:

  1. nothing like as colorful as yours! I have started eating a bowl of bran cereal for breakfast though - with soymilk and bananas on top. Trying to lighten it up a bit and shed a few "corona pounds"...love, K

    ReplyDelete