Saturday, December 19, 2020

...12.19...Dinner and a Movie...

...OK...one guess as to what the movie was...it's one that we always watch the week before Christmas...here's a hint...
...for dinner...I sliced some tempeh...
...and grilled it on the Foreman Grill...it made nice grill marks...
...and then I popped it in the oven with some BBQ sauce on it...and while the oven was on...I baked some tofu too...
...and served it with mixed veg and Brussels sprouts and rice...
...and we (or I should say "I") chose the musical version called Scrooge from 1970 starring Albert Finney and Sir Alec Guinness...

...what have you been watching this Christmas-time?...


~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Dinner looks good. I'm sure you enjoyed your movie. I have watched only one Christmas movie so far. My favourite one: It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the family watched The Muppet Christmas Carol. Ernest not so bothered but Rosaly was entranced! How wonderful is modern technology. Without it our lockdowns would have been so much worse!

    ReplyDelete