Wednesday, December 23, 2020

...12.23...W.I.P. Wednesday...Christmas Socks...

..well...I've started the 2nd sock...and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to finish before Christmas Eve...
...the first sock is finished...
...I'm really happy with it...
...it's so Christmas-y...it fits well...and is soft comfy cotton done with a princess sole...

...you may notice that the princess sole is a brighter white...and that's because I'm afraid I'm going to run out of both the dull white and the dull red...and I only ever had one small skein of each color...so I switched to just some plain white cotton yarn from the stash...it's both a little bit softer and a little bit thicker than the creamier/duller white of the top...which is totally OK for the sole of the sock...
...I'll probably wear them with skinny jeans and the cuff turned up so you can see the pretty pattern...I don't really have any scooped out shoes that would show the snowflakes well though...we'll see...I'll be sure to take some photos of me wearing them...or they'll just show up in the Christmas photos...haha...

...what's in your workbasket this Christmas-time?...are you rushing to complete any projects before Christmas?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, those are so sweet. Glad you're able to finish before Christmas 🎄🎄🎄 love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete