Monday, December 06, 2021

...12.6...Instead of the JAPAN trip...

...so...it was finally time to get out the new luggage and pack for a trip...somewhere...the Man has planned a little bit of a surprise for me and I don't know exactly where we're going...
...I also got a little knitting project ready for the road trip...
...I wound some pull-out skeins of an off-white cotton...
...and some red cotton...
...the pattern calls for linen...but I'm just using what I already have...it should be fine...
...it's the Linen Stitch Hand Towel pattern by Purl Soho...and should be easy enough to do in the truck going down the road...

...wishing you a lovely start to your week!

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Looking forward to all the scoop! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh; i might try this towel pattern! I have a few cotton balls left from my late sister; it would be great to have something we use every day that reminds us of her!

    Hope you have a wonderful trip even if it's not the one you were supposed to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Éphée,
      ...it's really easy and I think that's a good idea for using up the precious yarn...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete