Thursday, December 09, 2021

...12.9...Vegan Food I Ate at Mom's...

...just some random photos of some food I ate at Mom's...not all of it...haha...
...a couple of breakfasts...this one was tofu scramble and an everything bagel...
...another day...we had vegan sausage...
...with some tofu...hash browns and another half of a bagel...
...also a couple of random lunches...a vegan chick'un pattie on a bun with some fries...
...and another day...I fried up some tofu...
...and stuffed that into a pita...
...one night for dinner we had bbq tofu...red slaw...and oven potatoes...
...and Mom made these delicious vegan oatmeal, coconut, pecan, raisin cookies...
...and she had also picked up this clearance bag of vegan Halloween candy...
...it was so good...I'm going to look for that next Halloween...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Weirdly, I ate pasta salad for breakfast and lunch. I had made a big container of it so it was the easiest thing I found to eat with no prep while I was at the helm most of the day. Strange but surprisingly satisfying. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...that is weird...but I love easy for sure...and I'm sure it was delicious...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. all of the food looks great and have fun with your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,
      ...thanks...and the visit is the best part!
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. Lots of tofu! Wich is absolutely mouthwatering for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Éphée,
      ...definitely...you know how much I love tofu...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete