Thursday, August 18, 2022

...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...breakfast was some more of that delicious canteloupe...and half of an everything bagel and some vegan cream cheese...and tea...of course...
...lunch was some frozen hockey pucks of chili and crackers...and a deconstructed salad with some apple and nuts...and tea...
...then for dinner...I "Griddler-ed" some fried squash...scrambled style like the Man's Mom makes it...and then I took the cornmeal leftover from dusting the squash...and made a sort of cornbread pancake or patty with it...waste not...
...and we had BBQ tofu...potato salad and some more garden fresh green beans...and tea...
...remember a couple of days ago when I made the tuno pineapple thing-y...there were a couple of rings too many of pineapple...so I stuck them in a jar in the fridge...and I got one out and made a microwave-pinepple-upside-down-cake-for-one...for a snack...it was yummy...I'll do it again wtih the last slice too...haha...
...and I also had some ants on a log...reminding me of Scouting days...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment